Human Resource Management
Whether you are a small business with no dedicated HR professional, or you are a large company that just wants to focus on operations and increasing your bottom line, we can provide the essentials. Our services can lower administrative costs, expand and simplify benefits, and improve employee morale.
- Developing and updating employee handbooks, workplace policies and procedures
- Developing and managing HR forms
- Maintaining personnel files
- Assisting with employee performance reviews
- Assisting with job descriptions, screenings, hiring, orientations, disciplinary actions, terminations and exit interviews
- Provide legally required labor postings
- COBRA administration, unemployment claims, hearings & appeals management
- Alcohol & Drug Test Program Development
Compliance and regulatory requirements are becoming more complicated every day. Productivity, morale, and profitability are a constant concern. HR is a vital part of the growth and success of any business. Chapman HR allows employers to focus on their core business activities all while knowing that their human resources are handled by a knowledgeable and professional staff.
Our services begin with a thorough HR Compliance Audit. The benefit of this audit is that all policies, practices and procedures are thoroughly reviewed and written findings are presented that include recommended changes, projects and goals to meet your HR needs. With this measurable HR game plan in mind, priorities are mutually agreed upon that in turn define the most effective and efficient role for Chapman HR to play.